Experience one-on-one music lessons, taught by professionally trained instructors, including Arts & Culture Outreach faculty members and UW-Stevens Point music students, in the fun and energetic collegiate atmosphere of the Noel Fine Arts Center on the UW-Stevens Point Campus.
Faculty instructors may not be available for some of the instruments. Please review listing of available instructors.
Lessons available for Fall 2018 (updated 08/20/18)
- Once you register, an instructor will be assigned. The instructor will contact you to arrange lesson dates and times. Please allow up to 10 days for them to contact you.
- Music lesson will take place at the Noel Fine Arts Center on campus.
- Fall music lessons officially start on September 1, 2018. Arrangments to start lessons earlier can be made between instructor and student.
- Lessons take place once weekly unless arranged differently with the instructor.
- Only one student with the instructor at one lesson time. No group lessons.
- Students must bring their own instruments to the lessons except for piano lessons.
- Fall music lessons must be completed by December 15, 2018.
- Lessons do not rollover into the next term.
- If arrangments need to be made to rollover the lessons, you must have your music instructor contact the program manager for approval prior to the end of the registered term.
We can no longer accept checks or "pay later" options online. If paying by check, please print the Registration Form and follow instructions on the Registration Form for submission and payment.