Fall registrations will open in August. Please check back for more details.
Experience one-on-one music lessons, taught by professionally trained instructors, including Arts & Culture Outreach faculty members and UW-Stevens Point music students, in the fun and energetic collegiate atmosphere of the Noel Fine Arts Center on the UW-Stevens Point Campus.
In addition to our most popular lessons (voice, piano, and guitar), we offer instruction in music composition and theory.
Lessons available for summer:
Faculty instructors may not be available for some of the instruments. Please review listing of available instructors.
- Summer lessons officially start on June 4, 2017. Arrangments to start lessons earlier can be made between instructor and student.
- Lessons take place once weekly unless arranged differently with the instructor.
- Only one student with the instructor at one lesson time. No group lessons.
- Students must bring their own instruments to the lessons except for piano lessons.
- Once you register, an instructor will be assigned. The instructor will contact you to arrange the lesson dates and times. Please allow up to 10 days for them to contact you.
- Music lesson will take place at the Noel Fine Arts Center on campus.
- Summer music lessons must be completed by the end of August 2017. Lessons do not rollover into the next term.