Experience one-on-one music lessons, taught by professionally trained instructors, including Arts & Culture Outreach faculty members and UW-Stevens Point music students, in the fun and energetic collegiate atmosphere of the Noel Fine Arts Center on the UW-Stevens Point Campus.
Faculty instructors may not be available for some of the instruments. Please review listing of available instructors.
Lessons available for Summer 2018 (updated 04/16/18)
- Once you register, an instructor will be assigned. The instructor will contact you to arrange lesson dates and times. Please allow up to 10 days for them to contact you.
- Music lesson will take place at the Noel Fine Arts Center on campus.
- Summer music lessons officially start on June 1, 2018. Arrangments to start lessons earlier can be made between instructor and student.
- Lessons take place once weekly unless arranged differently with the instructor.
- Only one student with the instructor at one lesson time.No group lessons.
- Students must bring their own instruments to the lessons except for piano lessons.
- Summer music lessons must be completed by August 26, 2018.
- Lessons do not rollover into the next term.
- If arrangments need to be made to rollover the lessons, you must have your music instructor contact the program manager for approval prior to the end of the registered term.