- Peer Specialists
- Mental Health Professionals
- Individuals interested in supporting others more effectively
- Demonstrate aspects of effective peer support within community services of mental health and substance use recovery.
- Enhance individual skills to provide more effective personal support.
- Explore innovative applications of peer support in communities.
Registration is now closed.
Registration fee: $50
Click here to view the 2017 breakout session descriptions
If you are mailing a check, please make it payable to UW-Stevens Point and send to:
UWSP Continuing Education
2100 Main St, 032 Main Building
Stevens Point, WI 54481
If you need an interpreter, materials in alternate formats, or other accommodations, please contact Katie Kress at 608-787-1111 prior to November 9, 2017.
Full refunds granted upon receipt of written request received by November 25, 2017 to email@example.com. Refunds after November 25, 2017 will be assessed a $15 processing fee. No refunds will be given after December 1, 2017. Substitutions can be made at any time, but no shows will be responsible for the full conference fee. Last minute registrations cannot be guaranteed meals or materials.
A room block has been reserved at the Stevens Point Holiday Inn & Convention Center. November 5, 2017 is the deadline for reserving rooms at the rate of $82 per night (single) or $109 per night (double). Please call the Holiday Inn at 715-344-0200 and mention the "Peer Recovery Conference" for reservations.