The College of Natural Resources hosts two careers focused events on campus. Bringing employers to campus allows our students an easy way to explore careers, find internships and full-time positions.
UW-Stevens Point STEM Career and Internship Fair
- The fair was held on September 29, 2021, virtually via the Handshake platform. This fair is geared towards current STEM students and alumni seeking an intern or career-level opportunities. Invited majors include Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics, Geography/GIS, Hydrology/Water Resources, Mathematics, Paper Science and Chemical Engineering, Physics, Waste Management, and Web Design.
Natural Resources and the Sciences: Job and Career Exploration Fair
SAVE THE DATE: We are tentatively planning the 2022 event on Tuesday, February 15, as an in-person event. More details will be shared as we know more.
We encourage you to explore the employers who attended, visit their websites, and see who they typically hire here.
Natural Resources (College of Natural Resources)
- Ecosystem Restoration and Management
- Environmental Education and Interpretation
- Environmental Science and Management
- Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences
- Forest Management
- Forest Recreation
- Natural Resource Planning
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Urban Forestry
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- Wildland Fire Science
- Wildlife Ecology and Management
Sciences (College of Letters and Sciences)