Fall Family Camps
Join us for a weekend away at the Central Wisconsin Environmental Station for some family fun! Stay in one of our rustic cabins that sleep 5. During the day participate in environmental education programs, explore the property and lakefront, and enjoy delicious food. In the evening, enjoy one of our campfire programs!
- September 25-27, 2020 (No longer accepting reservations)
- October 2-4, 2020 (No longer accepting reservations)
- October 16-18, 2020 (No longer accepting reservations)
- November 13-15, 2020 (4 cabins available)
- November 20-22, 2020 (3 cabins available)
Cost: $150/person for the weekend and includes lodging, bedding, meals, programming, waterfront use, and more!
Limit 5 families per weekend. Reservations are made on a first-come-first-served basis.
Map and directions