CWES offers residential and day programs that emphasize education, adventure, and experience for your students. To make a reservation or discuss program options, contact the Program Manager at 715-346-2798. School program packages are listed below. For a more detailed explanation, please check our rate information
. If you are interested in making a reservation, click here
. You can also check out further information about planning a trip
||What it includes:|
|1 day programs
||$10.00- Lunch available for an additional $8.00 per person if desired
||Programming in the morning and afternoon, milk and water beverages at lunch|
|2 day/1 night programs
||$60 per student
||Programming over the course of 2 days, lodging, lunch and dinner on the 1st day, breakfast and lunch on the 2nd day|
|3 day/ 2 night programs
||$97 per student
the course of 2 days, lodging for 2 nights, lunch and dinner on the 1st
day, breakfast, lunch and dinner on the 2nd day, and breakfast and lunch
on the 3rd day|
- All one day programs have a minimum fee of $100 per day.
- Adults do not pay for day programs, unless receiving meal service.
- Residential programs include full meal service and accommodation in dormitory or log cabins.
- Full meal service includes lunch on arrival day through lunch on departure day.
- Adults accompanying residential groups pay only for meals; the fees for programming and lodging are waived.
- Minimum number of students for residential programs is 15 students.