The Original BOW at Treehaven Field Station
October 9-11, 2020, Tomahawk, WI
Our multi-course potpourri workshop, scaled down a bit.This workshop will have the following safety precautions in place:
- Classes will be small (4-6 people)
- Face covering and physical distancing will be required
- Classes will take place entirely outside when possible
- Everyone gets their own dorm room (unless you request ONE family member or friend as a roommate)
- Disinfecting kits will be placed throughout all buildings being used
- Everyone will be required to complete symptom screening when they arrive, and again each morning at the workshop
- We are limiting the workshop to Wisconsin residents only
- Those coming from areas with community transmission will need to have a Covid-19 test within 2 days of the workshop
- There won’t be any large-group introductions or evening programs. We will run several concurrent mini-sessions instead
- UWSP Emergency Operations Committee will provide the plan for contacting local health care facilities in advance of the event
- This is a partial list. Additional safe guards will be identified and added
The registration fee is $359 and includes 2 night's lodging, 6 meals, four 3-1/2 hour-long hands-on classes, mini sessions and campfires with physical distancing in the evening.
Registration is limited to 30 particpants. CLICK HERE
for the brochure.
Stay safe, be well, hope to see you in October!
Apostle Islands Sea Kayaking Adventure
September 11-13, 2020, Bayfield, WI
Kayaking on Lake Superior, sea cave and island exploration.
Try a Mini-BOW at the Central Wisconsin Environmental Station
September 18-20, 2020, Amherst Junction, WI
Explore a smapler platter of activities including shooting sports (archery, shotgun, rifle), water sports (canoeing, kayaking, fishing), and becoming a naturalist (foraging, tree ID, animal tracking).
October TBA, Shiocton, WI
Learn to Hunt Pheasants
October TBA, Princeton, WI
Learn to Hunt for Food- Whitetail Deer
November 6-8, 2020, Treehaven Field Station, Tomahawk.
are specialty trips to special destinations. Offered in patnership with Green Edventures.
be aware that due to Covid-19, our upcoming international trips may be
postponed or canceled. Becoming an Outdoor-Woman and Green Edventures
puts the health and safety of our participants at the top of our
COSTA RICA: WILD & OFF THE BEATEN PATH ON THE OSA PENINSULA (Jan 31-Feb 8, 2021)
Baja BOW - Sea of Cortez (March 9-16, 2021) details and registration coming soon
BOW Uganda (April 27-May 8, 2021) details and registration coming soon
BOW Tanzania (May 10-20, 2021) details and registration coming soon