Trinidad & Tobago BOW
Rainforests, Coral Reefs and Giant Turtles Adventure
You don’t have to be a math genius to know that two islands are better than one. Situated just off the coast of South America, Trinidad & Tobago, known as the real Caribbean, offers travelers the booming vibes of a colorful culture, steel drums, mouth watering “trini” food, warm hospitality, and some of nature’s most extraordinary and other worldly wonders including:
- the Earth’s oldest protected rainforest prime for birding
- first-class coral reefs begging to be explored
- sensual jungle pools with 80ft waterfalls
- nighttime lagoons filled with avatar-like blue-green glowing creatures
- epic encounters with living dinosaurs. You will feel like you have stepped back in time 75 million years as you sit eye to eye with a 5ft long, 400 pound leatherback sea turtle.
Join in the fun for an amazing destination adventure to Trinidad & Tobago that combines instruction in snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding, and waterfall rappelling (or a waterfall hike for the less adventurous) with unforgettable wildlife encounters.
Note: Trinidad and Tobago BOW is in partnership with Green Edventures. This link will take you to their page for information and registration.