The FREE newsletter for people interested in Wisconsin Lakes
Articles related to lake law.
(how to download articles at bottom of page)
Instructions for downloading Articles that are in PDF (using Adobe Acrobat 5.0)
- Select the PDF that includes the article you wish to download. This will open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Click the Copy Text icon from the toolbar.
- Left-click and drag to select the text of the article you wish to reprint.
- Once you have the article highlighted, right-click and select Copy from the menu.
- Open any text editor such as Microsoft Wordï¿½, Notepad, etc. and open a new document.
- Right-click inside the new document and select Paste from the menu that appears.
- All of the text you selected should now be pasted into this new document.
- In your newsletter, please insert the line “Reprinted from Lake Tides” along with the date of the issue. If the article you choose has a particular by-line, include that in your newsletter also.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (715) 346-2116 to subscribe to Lake Tides, it's FREE!
Use our articles in YOUR newsletter:
We encourage you to use any of these articles for educational purposes (commercial use prohibited). Please credit the source by inserting the line "reprinted from Lake Tides" and include the volume and number as well as the byline (if there is a byline). For a directory of articles and downloading instructions, go to our archive by topic links.
Submit an article:
Do you have an idea for an article you think our readers would be interested in?
Submit an article to be considered for a future issue of Lake Tides!