(Agenda subject to change)
Your 39th annual Wisconsin Lakes Partnership Convention will offer several concurrent session opportunities. In addition to these sessions, there will also be Hands-on Workshops, Special Technical Sessions, Poster Sessions, and the Wisconsin Lake Stewardship Awards Banquet, as well as keynote and lunch speakers. Don't forget to check out all of the other networking opportunities and hands-on workshops!
- Mindful Management of Aquatic Invasive Species
- Brining Policy Makers to the Watertable - People, Policy and Politics
- Citizens Minding Our Waters
- Mindful Connections - Rivers, Lakes, Groundwater and Watersheds
- Water on Our Minds - Social and Psychological Connections to Water
- Minding the Science of Water Research
- Ecology - Learning How to Live Mindfully with Our Aquatic Neighbors
- Grants and Codes - The Making of Healthy Lakes
Check the agenda for concurrent session details!