Submission deadline (extended): March 6, 2015
Including your poster in the 2015 Lakes Convention is a great way to share your research, project, success story and lessons learned.
Posters will be displayed in the Commons area where attendees congregate throughout the convention for breaks, networking and information. During the Friday poster session you and other poster presenters will have a chnace to share and discuss your topic one-on-one with a state-wide audience.
The fine print:
Posters may be set up as early as Thursday, April 23rd but must be set up no later than Friday April 24th at 8am.
- Authors are required to attend their posters during the Poster Session from 3:30 - 5pm on Friday, April 24th.
- Posters can be taken down after lunch Saturday, April 25th.
- Posters should be 3 feet high by 4 feet wide (they will be displayed on horizontal boards) and readable from a distance of at least one yard.
- Handout materials for attendees may be provided. Please bring something to contain your handout materials, such as a leaflet holder, pocket folder, etc.
- Please Note: The Wisconsin Lakes Partnership Convention does not endorse specific products or services. Therefore, posters presented by individuals representing corporations or projects conducted by corporations should avoid the use of trade or brand names and refer to the products or services by a generic descriptor.
Submit your poster proposal