Through technology already in students' schools and homes, I-SEE helps ignite curiosity and interest of tomorrow's analysts, scientists and engineers. Leveraging their own real-life energy consumption data through experimentation, students build knowledge, skills and confidence to reason through modern challenges and make a real difference, right now.
Why Implement I-SEE?
- Standards-based middle school unit enhancement
- One-year subscription to STEMhero's web-based learning platform
- Facilitated in-class student workshop
- Energy audit tools lending kit
- On-going support services
- Increased energy literacy
- Hands-on STEM skill building
- Relevant experimentation
- Empowerment toward social action
- Adoption of energy-saving habits
To enroll your class or student group in I-SEE, read the following considerations and contact the Wisconsin K-12 Energy Education Program at 715.346.4770 or email@example.com.
I-SEE Engages Middle School Students Through: