October is Energy Action Month
Energy Action Month is a national effort to emphasize how important energy is to our national prosperity, security, and environmental well-being. The Wisconsin K-12 Energy Education Program (KEEP) invites you to celebrate Energy Action Month by participating in the opportunities below.
Make an Energy Pledge
Show your support! Tell us how you take action to reduce consumption of natural resources in your daily life!
- Download your own Energy Pledge Certificate. Write your pledge and sign your name.
- Take a selfie with your pledge form.
- Upload your selfie to social media using the following hashtags: #KEEPledge #UWSPledge.
Now Spread the Word!
- Challenge your family, classroom, or organization to pledge to save energy.
- Hang completed Energy Pledge Certificates around your school or office.
- Collect energy pledges locally at a school or community event.
- Create a video pledge to inspire others to take action.
Don't forget to share all your energy pledges with us on social media!