Pledge to Save Energy
Every October is Energy Action Month, a national effort to emphasize how important energy is to our national prosperity, security, and environmental well-being. The Wisconsin K-12 Energy Education Program (KEEP) invites you, your family, classroom, and community to celebrate Energy Action Month by participating in the opportunities below.
Make an Energy Action Pledge
Show us how you will take action to reduce consumption of natural resources, and save energy and money, in your daily life!
- Complete the pledge form.
- Display your pledge certificate for others to see.
- Challenge your family, classroom, office or organization to take the pledge.
Take the Lights Off Challenge
K-12 educators, integrate energy efficiency into your classrooms and programming with the Lights Off Challenge.
- Download the Energy Action Packet.
- Challenge your students to monitor light switches daily.
- Celebrate your success publicly.
Go on an Energy Scavenger Hunt
Explore your community through an electronic Energy Scavenger Hunt for students, families or community members.
Don't forget to share all your energy saving stories with us on social media!