NEW Test Scoring for Fall 2021 - Scantron forms will no longer be used.
Please review the instructions.
Test / Quiz / Exam scoring is offered as a quick turnaround, free service for instructors at UWSP. You can expect to receive an email with a secure link to your results within 48 hours of drop-off of your test packet.
Tests must be delivered in person to 403 Albertson Hall. We cannot accept test packets by mail. The office hours are 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and there is a drop slot near the main office door. Please place the exam key, all student answer sheets, and the completed
Exam Scoring Request Form in an intercampus envelope for delivery.
In-person pick-up of processed test packets will not be available. All test packets will be returned to instructors via campus mail the day after the secure link to results is sent in an email.
Preparing Your Test Packet
Where to get answer sheets
Test scoring bubble sheets are available for purchase from UWSP Printing and Design. After logging in at the Printing and Design storefront, select New Order, Store Orders, and scroll down to ‘Test Scoring Bubble Sheet’.
Instructions for your students
- Use pencil or black pen only.
- Complete the name, class, and instructor field. ID numbers should be written and bubbled starting from the left of the ID field. An ID number consists of 8 digits and is located on the UWSP ID card.
do not make any stray marks on the answer sheet.
Test scoring checklist for instructors
Please check your tests carefully prior to bringing them to CITL. Each test packet must have:
- An Exam Scoring Request Form
- An intercampus envelope with your return information: Instructor Name, Department, and Building.
- Your answer key – Bubble the instructor staff ID in the identification field.
- Student answer sheets all facing the same direction.
After Your Exam Is Scored
You will receive an email notifying you that results are ready to be viewed. Results will be shared with you via a secure OneDrive folder.
Note: please look these over as soon as you receive your results. If you have questions, please contact us at