Your card provides access to:
Other PointCard Office Services:
- Voter IDs for students that don’t have a valid WI Driver’s License or WI State ID – come in to the PointCard Office and we can make your Voter ID in just a few minutes.
- Departmental Employee Badges—with or without door access—must be requested by the department supervisor.
- License to Sweat Cards – fitness membership ID cards for individuals who do not get a PointCard.
- Gift Cards/Laundry Cards/Library Cards & other specialty cards for various departments.
- Beginning fall of 2019, students from our Marshfield and Wausau campuses will be able to experience all of the out-of-the-classroom events and programs held at our home campus—from athletic games to concerts, movies and more, along with critical services from the Counseling Center, Student Health Service and even the Stevens Point City Bus—all for one affordable fee added on to base segregated fees. For more details and rates, visit our Branch Campus Resources page.
1015 Reserve Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481
Regular Hours for the Academic Year: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Hours may vary during the summer and break periods.