A smart and convenient way for you to manage your $$$.
PointCASH is a stored value account on the PointCard.
- No interest or fees for USING PointCASH
- There is a $2.00 convenience fee per transaction when ADDING PointCash to your account with a credit card.
- Every student & staff member has a PointCASH account on their card, but in order to use it they must deposit funds.
- Declining balance, can never use more than existing balance
- Accepted at participating locations both on & off campus
- Residential Hall laundry is the only location that requires PointCASH
- Balance remains on account for entire UWSP career
Dawg Dollars accompany all dining plans and provide the freedom to purchase any item at DSC dining locations. Dawg Dollars are worth one dollar each and purchases are tax exempt. You may also use Dawg Dollars for non-alcoholic food purchases in the Brewhaus. Dawg Dollars roll over from the fall to the spring semester as long as a new dining plan is purchased for spring. All Dawg Dollars must be used by the end of the spring semester and do not carry over.
Meals available for use each semester from your meal plan. For more information regarding meal plans and locations for use visit: Dining Information.
DSC Employee Meals
Meals allotted to DSC Employees based on the number of hours worked. Periodically throughout the semester meals are added directly on to your PointCard. DSC meals will be used first before the meals on your standard meal plan.
Back to PointCard Office Page