Your main source for university tickets, information and services
**A Message to All UWSP Event Ticket Holders Regarding Cancelled Events**
The health and safety of our students, faculty and staff are top priorities here at UW-Stevens Point. Our commitment is heightened in recent weeks as we address concerns regarding the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and prepare to slow the spread of this virus to our campuses and communities.
Effective immediately, UWSP is cancelling all ticketed events, both university and privately sponsored, held at UWSP sites, including all three UW-Stevens Point campuses, through May 24. If you have purchased tickets to an event, we have developed a process where you can either donate your ticket amount or have your ticket(s) refunded for all events that were scheduled March 14 – May 24, 2020.
- If you wish to donate the value of your ticket refund as a tax-deductible contribution, click here. Donations will be attributed to the appropriate department that sponsored the UWSP ticketed event. All requests to donate must be received by April 3, 2020.
- Starting April 6, 2020, we will proceed with processing refunds.
- All online ticket purchases will be refunded directly back to the original credit card.
- In-person, mail and phone orders paid by credit card, check or cash will be refunded by check.
- Refunds should be completed by May 15, 2020.
We apologize for the inconvenience; we are taking appropriate steps to limit potential exposure and spread of COVID-19 on campus and in the community. We appreciate your understanding and support during this challenging time.
University Information & Tickets provides services including ticketing campus and community events, providing general
campus information (answering questions like: How do I get a transcript? Where do I meet for my tour?
What’s the phone number for…?), hosting our campus Lost & Found and providing a USPS postal service substation.