​University Information & Tickets


**Please note, requests must be made two business days in advance of your event.**

 Change Fund Request

Effective November 13, 2018, University Information & Tickets will no longer be able to provide change funds. Student organizations can now use this Student Organization Change Fund Request Form to request a change fund. Campus departments can use the Petty Cash or Change Fund Action Form.

 Credit Card Terminal Rental

 Event/Trip Sign-up


 Student Organization Registration Membership Deposit Summary

 Usher Request

​​ ​