​Resources for Organizations

New Organizations Creating a new organization is easy! Here are the documents temporary or permenant recognized organizations may require.

How to start a new student organization

Advisor Contract Form (.pdf)

Constitution Template (.pdf)

Existing Organizations Here members of existing fully recognized organizations will find important documents they may need.

How to update members in Outlook(.pdf)
How to add/modify officers in SOD (.pdf)

Reserve space on campus

Sales and Transactions

On-Campus, Non-Food Sales Permit
On-Campus, Food Sales Permit (Dining Services)
Food Service Liability Release Policy (Dining Services)
Usher/Change Fund Request (University Centers)

Resources The SIEO offers all sorts of equipment or other services for student organizations. Here is a list of some of resources we offer.

Banner Printing Request
Button Maker
Popcorn Popper
DUC Cabinet Space Application applications closed
Office Space Application applications closed
Office Work Order  

Website Resources Need help with your student organization's website? Here are some tools that can help

SharePoint Workshops
Website Policy Information
Creating a New Website
Design Tips and Tools
Student Organization Websites


SGA Budget Office

Student Organization Member Deposit Summary

Deposit instructions

Member deposit slip

Event/Trip Sign up form - (University Centers)

Ticket sales information

Ticket request form - (University Centers)

Approved vendor list - will you be ordering anything with UWSP, UW-Stevens Point, Pointers, or the new athletic logo? You may only purchase those items from these businesses.

Travel and Transportation These forms must be completed, printed out, and returned to the specified locations before a student organization may take a trip.

Student Organization Travel Requirements

University Vehicle Usage

Emergency Information (.pdf) - Your organization must provide emergency phone numbers for people on the trip and also obtain information on how to reach people at the university during the trip (i.e., Transportation, Advisor, SIEO staff) in case of an emergency.

Hold Harmless Form (.pdf) - This form needs to be completed by every participant in an activity when it is considered to be Outdoor Recreation or Travel.
Itinerary (.pdf)

Outdoor Recreation/Travel Manual (.pdf) - Read and complete the travel checklist before making any travel arrangements. Follow this manual to make sure all forms are returned to the appropriate locations.

Participant List and Phone Numbers (.pdf) 

Risk Management Matrix

SGA Vehicle Rental Request and Payment Authorization (.pdf)

SGA Vehicle Request Reservation Form (.pdf)

Hold Harmless Form (online)​