Be the Change
April 22nd (Earth Day) 9am-4pm
Be the Change is a campus wide volunteering event sending UWSP students into the community to give back.
Some locations so far include:
- The Humane Society of Portage County
- Schmeeckle Nature Reserve
- The University Child Care Center
- The Cupboard
- North Crest assisted living
- Project Linus blanket making on campus
- Camp Glacier Hollow
- Hartman Creek State Park
There will also be a FREE Welcome breakfast before the event and all volunteers will get a Be the Change water bottle or pair of sun glasses!
More locations being added weekly.
If you have questions or what to be a site leader, contact Kate at