Be the Change
Sunday, April 22nd (Earth Day) Noon-3pm
Be the Change is a volunteer event sending UWSP students around campus & into the community to give back.
Some locations include:
- The Humane Society of Portage County
- Schmeeckle Nature Reserve
- The University Child Learning & Care Center
- The Cupboard
- North Crest assisted living
- Linus Project (blanket making)
- YMCA Camp Glacier Hollow
There will be light snacks before the event and all volunteers will get a Be the Change water bottle! Check out SPIN for more info!