Employers who are interested in sponsorship or partnership opportunities are encouraged to contact ACAC, to discuss their interests (715-346-3226).
Options available include:
- Purchase advertising in our annual
Career Planning Guide.
- Your advertising helps finance our primary publication distributed to 3,500 students and graduating seniors each year.
- Build name recognition for your business and promote future employment possibilities with your organization.
- Participate in employer panel presentations.
- We invite employers to be presenters for several of our programs each semester.
- School administrators give hiring tips to our Education majors, offering advice on how resumes and applications are evaluated.
- Hiring professionals join us to describe how to make a positive impression at job/career fairs.
- We also offer insight to students on careers in various sectors of the market.
- If you are interested in serving on an employer panel, please
- Offer mock interviews or mock telephone interviews to help students polish their professional presentation.
- We will add you to our database of employers available to work one-on-one with students seeking help with the interview process.
- Sponsor a speaker on a topic of career interest.
- Provide the funding for us to bring a professional speaker to campus to engage students in a career-related presentation.