I'd like to pay my university bill. What are my payment options?
Tuition payments, registration deposits and housing room deposits can be made:
- Online by E-check. Enter your own checking or savings account and routing numbers online through accesSPoint Financials tile - Make a Payment.
(No convenience fees will be assessed on E-check payments.)
- Be sure to enter your bank routing and account numbers carefully and verify them for accuracy. A $20 service charge will be charged for electronic check paymetns that are rejected for any reason (including mistyped numbers).
- By mailing check or money order made payable to UWSP (Please DO NOT mail cash.):
UWSP Bursar's Office
007 Student Services Center
1108 Fremont Street
Stevens Point, WI 54481
(Please write student ID number on the check/money order, and if the payment is for a registration
deposit, please also write on the check which semester it is for.)
- In person by check, cash, traveler's check, or money order made payable to UWSP at:
007 Student Services Center
Hours: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday
(Please write student I.D. number on the check/money order)
- Online by Credit Card through accesSPoint Financials tile - Make a Payment.
- Credit card payments are not accepted in person or by telephone.
- There is a 2.75% service fee will be assessed on the payment amount for credit card service. (International cards are 4.25% service fee.)
- Cards accepted are American Express, Discover card, JCB, MasterCard or VISA
Allow Parent Access to Online Payments
Student will need to allow another user to make a payment on their account.
- In accesSPoint, choose the Financial Tile- Make a Payment
- Click the Cashnet link
- Choose the Parent PIN section and click Add New
- Enter the information required
- Parent PIN: create a unique PIN Code (This code needs to be unique by user)
- Click OK
An email will be sent to the email address you entered with the link and sign on information.
What is an E-check payment?
An E-check payment (or Electronic Check payment) is the same as a paper check payment, except that instead of
writing out and mailing in a paper check, you are simply entering your bank's routing number and your bank
account number data online and submitting the payment electronically. Paying by electronic check is faster
than paying by paper check because you don't need to allow extra time for mail delivery and manual processing
time before the funds are applied to your student bill.
Electronic Bill Payment website: http://www.uwsp.edu/bursar/Pages/Bill-Pay.aspx.
How do I make an E-check payment?
- Go to: accesSPoint
- Choose the Financials tile
- Choose Make a Payment
Why must I pay a registration deposit?
Every student must pay a $100 registration deposit prior to registering for any semester. This deposit allows you to register for classes.
You must also have paid any prior semester balance before you will be allowed to register for a future semester. This deposit
is a down-payment. Your $100 deposit pays towards the new semester's charges when they are assessed.