E-bill statements for April 29, 2017 and prior can be accessed on your myPoint
Login for students
(Requires University-assigned student logon and password)
The UWSP electronic billing is the official means of generating tuition bills to all University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point students. Paper billing statements no longer exist for enrolled students.
You will receive a notice in your University-assigned email account when your UWSP E-Bill is ready to be viewed online. Your online statement will detail the amount due (tuition, fees, housing, and other campus charges) and the payment due date.
Once logged into UWSP E-Bill, you can:
Benefits and Advantages of UWSP E-Bill:
- View tuition bills.
- Download and print a copy of the bill for sending check payments via U.S. Mail.
- Forward an email copy of the bill to parents, spouse, or others.
Click for directions.
- Convenient and easy.
- Free service offered by the University.
- Saves time - no more waiting for the bill in the mail or waiting in line to make a payment.
- Saves money - no more check writing or paying for stamps.
- Private and secure.
- Online history of E-bills.
For specific billing questions reference the "source" column on your E-bill statement for the appropriate department to contact.