*The Office of Admissions
and Recruitment recognizes the health and safety of our community as a top
As a result of COVID-19 precautions, please CLICK HERE to read and acknowledge these restrictions 24 hours prior to your
**These visits are subject to change based on guidelines set forth in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For a full list of available dates and times, click the on the image above "Weekday Visits, Schedule Your Visit" above. Don't see your ideal date listed? - Please give our office a call as we will do our best to accommodate. Reservations are required at this time.
- Duration: 1.5-2 hours
- UW-Stevens Point campus and admissions overview
- Student-led walking campus tour (Rain, snow, or shine)
Learn about the beautiful city of Stevens Point, student life, academic resources, admissions process, and the cost of attendance. A walking campus tour will follow the group discussion.
Because of COVID-19, certain restrictions and expectations are in place for any visitors coming to campus, as well as staff members. Please read and acknowledge these expectations carefully while visiting UW-Stevens Point.
- For your safety, all attendees, tour guides, and staff members are required to wear masks/protective face coverings throughout the campus visit. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please do not attend your visit if you or anyone in your household is ill.
- Follow your state and local guidelines regarding travel.
- The total group size of this visit will be limited to 10 total people. Please be as accurate as possible when providing us with the number of guests. If your plans change and you want to bring more people than you are currently planning, contact us to ensure adding additional visitors would be in compliance with the maximum group size.
- Social distancing is required throughout the campus visit. You will need to maintain a 6-foot distance between you and other visiting families.
- Some areas of campus that would normally be included in your tour may be closed or have limited access due to social distance parameters.
UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield and Wausau:
- Bilingual tour guides are available upon request. To set up a bilingual tour, please call the Admissions Office at
- Guías bilingües están disponibles si se piden. Para registrarse para una visita bilingüe, llame a la Oficina de Admisiones al
To schedule your Weekday Visit you may also call the Office of Admissions and Recruitment (715-346-2441) or register via e-mail (email@example.com) by sending us the date you wish to visit, student(s) name (last and first), phone number, mailing address, email, anticipated entry term, and academic area of interest.