Weekday Visits and Campus Tours
UWSP - Main Campus:
Weekday visits run Monday through Friday when classes are in session - Reservations are strongly encouraged. For a full list of available dates and times, click the "Schedule Your Visit" button above.
- Duration: 2 -2.5 hours
- UWSP and admissions overview
- Student-led walking campus tour (Rain, snow, or shine)
Learn about the city of Stevens Point, student life, academic resources, admissions process, and the cost of attendance. A walking campus tour will follow the group discussion.
If you wish to include a professor or coach visit in your scheudle for the day, we encourage you to directly contact the academic department
or coaching staff.
- Driving Directions
- Dreyfus University Center, 1015 Reserve Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Parking: There are specially marked "Future Pointer Parking" spots reserved closest to the Dreyfus University Center in Lot R (see map below). If the visitor spots are filled, please park in a metered parking spot, but do not put change in the meter.
- Check-in: Located right inside the Dreyfus University Center main doors (near US Bank), next to our on-campus theatre.
- Campus Map
- Area Hotels - Be sure to ask if they have special rates for UW-Stevens Point visitors!
UWSP at Marshfield and Wausau:
- Bilingual tour guides are available upon request. To set up a bilingual tour, please call the Admissions Office at
- Guías bilingües están disponibles si se piden. Para registrarse para una visita bilingüe, llame a la Oficina de Admisiones al
To schedule your Weekday Visit you may also call the Admissions Office (715-346-2441) or register via e-mail (email@example.com) by sending us the date you wish to visit, student(s) name (last and first), phone number, mailing address, email, anticipated entry term, and academic area of interest.