Weekday Visits and Campus Tours
To schedule your
Weekday Visit to campus, please click the button above and follow the directions for completing your online visit reservation. You may also call the Admissions Office (715-346-2441) or register via e-mail (email@example.com) by sending us the date you wish to visit, student(s) name (last and first), phone number, mailing address, email, anticipated entry term, and academic area of interest.
UWSP - Main Campus:
Weekday visits run Monday through Friday when classes are in session - Reservations are strongly encouraged. For a full list of available dates and times, click the "Schedule Your Visit" button above.
- Duration: 2 -2.5 hours
- UWSP and admissions overview
- Student-led walking campus tour (Rain, snow, or shine)
Learn about the city of Stevens Point, student life, academic resources, admissions process, and the cost of attendance. A walking campus tour will follow the group discussion.
If you wish to include a professor or coach visit in your scheudle for the day, we encourage you to directly contact the academic department
or coaching staff.
- Driving Directions
- Dreyfus University Center, 1015 Reserve Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Parking: There are specially marked "Future Pointer Parking" spots reserved closest to the Dreyfus University Center in Lot R (see map below). If the visitor spots are filled, please park in a metered parking spot, but do not put change in the meter.
- Check-in: Located right inside the Dreyfus University Center main doors (near US Bank), next to our on-campus theatre.
- Campus Map
- Area Hotels - Be sure to ask if they have special rates for UW-Stevens Point visitors!
UWSP at Marshfield and Wausau:
- Bilingual tour guides are available upon request. To set up a bilingual tour, please call the Admissions Office at
- Guías bilingües están disponibles si se piden. Para registrarse para una visita bilingüe, llame a la Oficina de Admisiones al