Weekday Visits and Campus Tours
To schedule your
Weekday Visit to campus, please click the button above and follow the directions for completing your online visit reservation. You may also call the Admissions Office at
715-346-2441 to schedule your visit.
Weekday visits include a small group discussion by an Admissions Counselor on what it means to become part of the Pointer family and the admissions process, followed by a student-led walking tour of campus.
- Please check with Admissions to be sure scheduled tours are running on your visit day; reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Programs currently run a minimum of 2.5 hours and are available when classes are
- Beginning June 2018 programs will be condensed into a 2 hour format for the convenience of our daily visitors.
- If you would like to include a faculty/department or coach visit in your schedule for the day, we encourage you to directly contact your department or
sport of interest.
- Please plan on checking in 15 minutes prior to the program.
- Monday through Thursday programs begin at 1:00 p.m.
- Fridays programs are at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- See also
ViewPoint Day Programs and Saturday Visits
- We are pleased to offer campus visitors tours in Spanish and Hmong. Bilingual tour guides are available upon request. To set up a bilingual tour, please call the Admissions Office at