Saturday Visits and Campus Tours
To schedule your Saturday Visit to campus, please click the button above and follow the directions for completing your online visit reservation. You may also call the Admissions Office (715-346-2441) or register via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending us the date you wish to visit, student(s) name (last and first), phone number, mailing address, email, anticipated entry term, and academic area of interest.
UWSP - Main Campus:Unable to visit campus during the week? No problem! We also provide Saturday campus visits for your convenience.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- UWSP and admissions overview
- Student-led walking campus tour (Rain, snow, or shine)
Learn about the city of Stevens Point, student life, academic resources, admissions process, and the cost of attendance. A walking campus tour will follow the group discussion.
Summer Saturday Visit:
Fall 2019 Saturday Visits: (Signup coming soon)
- September 28, 2019
- October 12, 2019
- October 19, 2019
- November 16, 2019
- December 7, 2019
Spring 2020 Saturday Visits: (Signup available October 1)
- February 8, 2020
- March 7, 2020
- April 4, 2020
- May 2, 2020
Please note: Faculty are not available on Saturday Visits. If you are interested in meeting with a representative from an
academic department or coaching staff, we recommend visiting during the weekday or on one of the
- Dreyfus University Center, 1015 Reserve Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Parking: There are specially marked "Future Pointer Parking" spots reserved closest to the Dreyfus University Center in Lot R (see map below). If the visitor spots are filled, please park in a metered parking spot, but do not put change in the meter.
- Check-in: Located right inside the Dreyfus University Center main doors (near US Bank), next to our on-campus theatre.
Area Hotels - Be sure to ask if they have special rates for UW-Stevens Point visitors!