All materials should be sent to:
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
2000 W 5th St,
Marshfield, WI 54449
Early College Credit Program
Stevens Point / Marshfield / Wausau
- Complete the online UW System Application at https://apply.wisconsin.edu and select the UW-Stevens Point campus of your choice
- Complete and submit the Early College Credit Program and High School Special Agreement Form.
- Submit official high school transcripts to Angela Schmidt
|Early College Credit and High School Special Program form turned in to district
|ECCP form, transcripts, and UW System non-degree application due to ECCP Contact
Approval and Cost
- Approval: ECCP students must complete the ECCP documentation with all the signatures and have approval from their school district.
- Cost: UW-Stevens Point will bill school districts directly as third party payers.
|High School and College
||The institution of higher education is anticipated to charge 50% of resident tuition.
*The course must not be comparable to one offered in the school district in which the student is enrolled.
After Being Admitted
- Students will be required to take a placement test if it is needed for pre-requisites
- Students will need to access and use their college email and student portal (accesSPoint)
- Student will be asked to schedule an advising appointment to enroll in their courses
UW-Stevens Point ECCP Coordinator: Angela Schmidt,
Early College Credit Program - Frequently Asked Questions