Virtual and in-person sessions available!
- This day provides an opportunity for admitted students and guests to unite as a Pointer family and confirm their decision to call UW-Stevens Point home.
- This is an optional event available for first-year students admitted for Fall 2021
- Be among the first to sign up for our STAR/Orientation program
- Meet other admitted students
- Learn about why current students love UW-Stevens Point
- Virtually interact with campus resources (See webinars below)
- Tour the campus and community
- Donate non-perishable food items to the on-campus food pantry; The Cupboard. Last year our admitted students donated 790 pounds of food!
Attend an Admitted Student Day virtually or in-person to win a scholarship!
Drawings for SIX $250 scholarships!
Drawings for SIX $250 scholarships will go to Fall 2021 admitted first-year students who attend virtual or in-person Admitted Student Day event on February 15, February 27, or March 5.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be Admitted to UW-Stevens Point by March 5, 2021.
- Attend an Admitted Student Day virtual or in-person event.
- Confirm your acceptance on accesSPoint by March 5, 2021.
- Drawings will take place on Tuesday, March 9, 2021
To schedule an in-person Admitted Student Day click on the "Admitted Student Day" image above or select your academic college/program and date below for availability.
- Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Friday, March 5, 2021
Each in-person date listed above has the following timeslots designated to your area of study.
If interested in multiple areas, please select your preferred academic program.
If your designated college event regisration is FULL, you are welcome to sign up for any of the other sessions.
Groupings are used only for social distancing purposes and presentations will not be major specfic. We encourage students to sign up for one session, as there will be virutal opportunties to connect to the departments after Admitted Student Day events.
Please call us (715-346-2441) with additional questions.
8-10:15AM: College of Fine Arts and Communication and University College: February 27, March 5
|Art||Interior Architecture||Graphic Design|
|Arts Management||Professional Communication||Media Studies|
|Music||Music Education||Music Performance|
|Jazz Studies||Musical Theatre||Theatre Design and Technology|
10:15AM-12:30PM: College of Professional Studies: February 27, March 5
|Marketing||Education||Early Childhood Education|
|Elementary Education||Physical Education||Special Education|
|Health Promotion and Wellness||Health and Wellness Management ||Health Science |
|Clinical Lab Science||Communication Sciences and Disorders||Dietetics|
12:30-2:45PM: College of Natural Resources: February 27, March 5
|Natural Resource Planning||Conservation Law Enforcement||Forest Management|
|Forest Recreation||Urban and Community Forestry||Soil Science and Land Management|
|Sustainability||Ecosystem Restoration and Management||Environmental Science and Management|
|Environmental Education and Interpretation||Wildlife Education||Wildlife Ecology and Management|
|Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences||Water Resources||Hydrology|
2:45PM-5PM: College of Letters and Science: February 27, March 5
|Computer Information Systems||Web Development||Mathematics|
|Philosophy||English||World Languages |
(French, German, Spanish)
|International Studies||History||History and Social Studies Education|
Things to Know Before You Visit:
- Confirmation emails will be sent the week of the event with appropriate details including parking, zoom links (if applicable), and schedule.
- Campus Map
- Driving Directions
- Area Hotels - Be sure to ask if they have special rates for UW-Stevens Point visitors!