Admitted Student Day
Fall 2020 Admitted Students
Congratulations again on your acceptance to the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point!
Admitted Student Days are now concluded for students enrolling for Fall 2020. We encourage all admitted students still interested in visiting campus to contact our office via phone or email to set up a personalized visit experience.
What is Admitted Student Day?
This day provides an opportunity for admitted students and guests to unite as a Pointer family and confirm their decision to call UW-Stevens Point HOME! Throughout this day, you will be able to familiarize yourself with campus, connect with future and current classmates, and most importantly…HAVE FUN.
- Meet other admitted students
- Learn about why current students love UW-Stevens Point
- Participate in a student organization fair
- Interact with professionals from our campus resources
- Tour our campus and community in a way you haven't before
- Donate non-perishable food items to the on campus food pantry; The Cupboard. Last year our admitted students donated 790 pounds of food!
Things to Know Before You Visit:
Participants will be among the first students to sign-up for STAR/Orientation. STAR is held in June and will be required for all incoming first-year students.
- Lunch: Enjoy a meal in our award-winning dining center. Bring 2 non-perishable food items per person to donate to on our campus food pantry and receive a lunch voucher for the day!
This is an optional event available only for first-year students.
- Campus Map
- Driving Directions
- Champions Hall, 2050 4th Ave., Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Confirmation emails will be sent prior the event with the schedule.
- Area Hotels - Be sure to ask if they have special rates for UW-Stevens Point visitors!