Before You Complete Your Perkins Master Promissory Note
You will need the following information:
- Your Social Security Number
- Two Personal References (excluding parents) including address and phone number for each
To Sign Your Master Note Online
- Log-On to ECSI's Website
- Read and review the details displayed
- Click 'Get Started'
- Complete all seven steps
You will receive a confirmation letter via your student email upon completion.
Note: If you are unable to complete your Master Note online, refer to the Federal Perkins Loan email with instructions for manually completing a printed off Master Promissory Note. Completed manual copies can be returned to the UWSP Perkins Loan Office.
UWSP Perkins Loan Office
1108 Fremont St Room 003 SSC
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Phone: (715) 346-3473
Office Hours: 8:00-11:45am; 12:30-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
The electronic signature process will not let me continue after entering my personal information. What am I doing wrong?
- It's possible you aren't doing anything wrong. ECSI uses a third-party servicer to validate your identity. Most likely, you do not have an adequate transaction history for the third-party to validate your identity.
What company is being used to validate my identity?
- ECSI uses LexisNexis as a third-party servicer to validate your identity.