No group, department or organization except Parking Services, is allowed to use university decals, meter or other revenue producing parking lots to generate income. Section B:
The vice chancellor for business affairs can authorize parking for non-university personnel in any university lot. Requests must be submitted in writing at least seven (7) working days prior to the event. Section C:
Departments, groups and organizations can reserve spaces in decal, meter or other revenue-producing lots. Parking Services will approve such requests based upon availability. Request must be submitted at least fourteen (14) working days prior to the event. Section D:
Parking regulations for all parking lots, except A, E, F, H, R, Q (student section) and the Power Plant area are enforced 2am until 7pm Monday-Friday. Lot F and Lot H (Power Plant) are restricted to permit holders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A, E, & R (except for the meters) has open parking beginning at 5pm rather than 7pm. Lot Q south/west corner section is a student DAY Parking only lot. “No Parking” areas, sidewalks, fire zones, 20-minute zones, grass, disabled stalls and reserved stalls are restricted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- After 3pm, staff with decals may park in non-metered areas in any lot except G, H and the Power Plant area.
- All staff and students with L-after-2pm hangtags may park in any non-metered lot until 2am.
- All university lots & metered areas, except A, E, H, R, T) and the Power Plant area have open parking 7pm until 2am Monday-Friday. A, E, and R (except for the meters) have open parking beginning at 5pm rather than 7pm. Lot Q South/West corner is a DAY PARKING only lot and is closed midnight to 6am, Monday-Friday.
- All lots & metered areas, except F, H and Power Plant area, are open on the weekend 7pm Friday until 2am Monday.
- When there is open parking in any lot, limited parking areas are enforced.
Metered areas are closed 2am until 6am and no overnight parking is allowed. Vehicles parked in these areas after 2am and prior to 6am will be issued a citation for parking in a closed area. Section F:
Staff lots A, F, H, K, S, Z and the Power Plant area are restricted to faculty/staff decal holders of those lots for the entire year. Staff lots D, E, & R are open to valid faculty/staff decal holders when school is not in session.
lots are restricted to decal holders beginning seven (7) days prior to the first day of classes of the fall semester. All student
lots are open when classes are not in session.
Due to the confusion caused by interim & winterim classes, call Parking Services or check the Academic Calendar for verification that classes are not in session. Section G:
Permits are valid only for the vehicle to which they are registered and only in the lot assigned. Temporary permits are valid only for the vehicle to which they are registered, in the lot(s) assigned and for the dates specified on the permit. Permit holders using a vehicle other than the one registered, must obtain authorization from Parking Services prior to parking on campus. Hangtags can be used on any vehicle. Any citations written on the hangtag will be the responsibility of the hangtag owner.