Below is a list of guides and reference materials to help get you started.
Group Presentation - August 2019
ADA Workshop Handouts - August 2019
Previous Presentations and Handout Information:
Group Presentation - August 2018
ADA Workshop Handouts - August 2018
Group Presentation - August 2017
Budget Manager Training Presentation
Cash Handling Training & Certifications
Annual cash handling certification is available through Canvas for all cash handlers, supervisors, and fund custodians. The online training program consists of three separate assessments, one for each training group. Review of the Financial Operations Cash Handling Policy and Procedures prior to the assessment will be necessary in order to successfully complete the assessment at 80% or higher. Once an individual receives their certification, re-certification must be maintained annually. Special arrangements may be made with Financial Operations for one-on-one or departmental training opportunities.
Cash Handling Policy and Procedures prior to completing certifications.**
Successful completion of the training program ensures the following:
- I have read and understand the Financial Operations Cash Handling Policy and Procedures.
- I accept responsibility for the university funds I handle, or oversee, and will abide by the Cash Handling Policy and Procedures.
- I understand that failure to comply with the Cash Handling Policy and Procedures is cause for disciplinary and/or legal action.
SFS User Quick Help - Clearing Browser Cache
The Procure-to-Pay Automation Project (P2P) is a system-wide effort to transform purchasing and accounts payable processes. This new procurement and payment platform is called ShopUW+ and was launched April 16, as a milestone in phase 1 of the project. For more information about the project, visit the P2P Automation Project website.
- A ShopUW+ Essentials website has been developed as a central hub to access all training resources, get updates, and access the ShopUW+ tool.
- To learn how ShopUW+ will function, there are several short videos available on the P2P project YouTube playlist. Video topics include: Inside the P2P Project, Visibility to Status, Contract Repository, Roles and Workflow, Shared Supplier File, Vendors, User Support, and Business Process Transformation.
Entering Funding & SpeedCharts in SUW+
If you would like more help or guidance, please contact UWSP Purchasing at
Travel Training (PowerPoint slides from training sessions)
Creating an Expense Report
Selecting Business Purpose and Expense Types
Expense Type Specific
Approving Reports (HR and Expense Managers)