90FM and Friends of 90FM Scholarship
90FM and the Friends of 90FM have made a
$1500.00 award available from Trivia funds for outstanding service to 90FM. The 90FM scholarship is
given out once every semester.
The scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- 2.75 cumulative GPA or a 2.5 cumulative GPA and a letter of recommendation from a teacher in your major field.
- Outstanding dedication to 90FM during the previous year. This will be determined through the following process:
- Monthly rating sheets by executive staff. These will be filled out
at the beginning of the first executive staff meeting of each month.
They will be collected and saved through the end of the school year.
- Your overall performance is rated on overall contribution to 90FM.
Evaluation will be made based on contributions to all departments.
- Applications will be a means for applicants to outline their contributions for the year.
- The award is to be decided by the friends of 90FM and the station
manager. This will be done during a meeting of the Friends of 90FM, and
will be based on performance, rating sheets, and applications.
Who is eligible for the award?
- Any undergraduate who will be attending UWSP for an additional full school year.
How can you apply?
- Applications are to be made available in the radio station or at the Trivia website.
All applications should be submitted to faculty advisor John Gosz. The
scholarship will be issued as a tuition credit for the following spring
or fall semester. GPA will be verified by the faculty advisor.
- Applications are due the First Friday of December during the fall semester, and May 5th during the spring semester.
Friends of 90FM Scholarship Application