School of Health Care Professions
RN to BSN Completion Program: Admission Process
UW-Stevens Point Application Procedure:
- Apply online for admission to the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point https://apply.wisconsin.edu. Application fees apply. Students who were past students pay no application fee and apply as a re-entry student.
- Forward all post-secondary transcripts to Admissions, UW-Stevens Point. These must be official transcripts.
- On the application indicate your major as "Nursing."
BSN@Home Application Procedure:
Once you have been admitted to UW-Stevens Point, you will be assigned to an advisor in the School of Health Care Professions who will assist you in planning your program and with registration for both campus-based and internet courses (BSN@Home).
- Check with your advisor regarding dual enrollment in a nursing program and the UW-Stevens Point residential courses and/or BSN@Home courses.
UW-Stevens Point tuition rates decrease with increasing credit load.
- BSN@Home online course tuition is a flat fee of $452/credit.