What To Bring
Wondering what to bring along with you? Or maybe, what to leave at home? Here's a handy checklist to use when packing....
Bring. . .
- Flashlight, key ring
- Alarm clock/clock radio
- Towels, linens, pillow and blanket
- Plastic container (to take toiletries to showers)
- Radio, stereo, TV (there is a TV in a central area of each building)
- Headphones (if you bring a stereo and desire loud music)
- Floor fan
- Laundry and cleaning supplies; hangers
- Bike with heavy-duty lock
- Salt and pepper shakers, dishes, glasses, mugs and silverware
Don't Bring. . .
- Too many clothes!
- Double-stick tape
- Pets (except fish)
- Weapons, ammunition, explosives (fireworks, etc.)
- Highly combustible decorating materials, such as fishnet or barnwood
- Any hanging item that needs nails (no holes in walls or ceilings permitted)
- Incense or candles (no open flames permitted)
- Cooking appliances (except popcorn poppers, coffee pots, microwaves)
- Any electrical appliance which is not UL-approved and in good repair
- Alcoholic beverages if you are under 21
- Torchiere lamps
- Halogen lamps 200 watts or above