Employment (Student Staff)
Fall 2014 - Environmental Programmer (EP)
There are no openings for this position for fall 2014.
EP Process Timeline
- Applications available: December 11
- Applications due: February 1 @ 4 p.m.
- Interviews: February 11-21 (sign up for an interview timeslot at Residential Living by February 1, 4 p.m.)
- Group process: February 24, 6 - 9 p.m. in CCC 101
- Decision Letters Out: February 28
EP Position Description (in pdf)
EP Application Sample Questions (in pdf)
EP Application Process
If you plan to study abroad during the fall 2013 semester, we recommend that you apply now for a spring 2014 position
If you are currently studying abroad,
you can still complete an application for a fall 2013 position and we
will attempt to set up an interview with you
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (in pdf)
Access the EP Application
Click here to edit an application that has already been submitted.
If you have any questions about any of the positions or the selection
process, please contact the Student Staff Selection Committee via