Employment (Student Staff)
Fall 2014 - Language & Cultural Assistant (LCA)
There are no openings for this position for fall 2014.
LCA Process Timeline
- Applications available: December 11
- Applications due: February 1 @ 4 p.m.
- Interviews: February 11-21 (sign up for an interview timeslot at Residential Living by February 1, 4 p.m.)
- Group process: February 24, 6 - 9 p.m. in CCC 101
- Decision Letters Out: February 28
LCA Position Description (in pdf)
LCA Application Sample Questions (in pdf)
LCA Application Process
If you plan to study abroad during the fall 2013 semester, we recommend that you apply now for a spring 2014 position
If you are currently studying abroad,
you can still complete an application for a fall 2013 position and we
will attempt to set up an interview with you
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (in pdf)
Access the LCA Application - the application process has closed
Click here to edit an application that has already been submitted.
If you have any questions about any of the positions or the selection
process, please contact the Student Staff Selection Committee via