Employment (Student Staff)
Fall 2013 - Academic Resource Coordinator (ARC)/Freshman Interest Group Academic Resource Coordinator FIG ARC
ARC/FIG ARC Process Timeline
- Applications available: December 11
- Applications due: January 30 @ 4 p.m.
- Interviews: February 4-22 (sign up for an interview time slot at Residential Living by January 30, 4 p.m.), interview sign up will begin on Tuesday, January 22 for this position
- Group process: February 24, 1:30 - 4 p.m.
- Decision Letters Out: February 28
ARC Position Description (in pdf)
FIG ARC Position Description (in pdf)
ARC/FIG ARC Application Sample Questions (in pdf)
ARC/FIG ARC Application Process
- If you are currently studying abroad, you can still complete an
application for a fall 2013 position and we will attempt to set up an
interview with you
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Access the ARC/FIG ARC Application - the application process has closed
Click here to edit an application that has already been submitted.
If you have any questions about any of the positions or the selection
process, please contact the Student Staff Selection Committee via