Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Search
The University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point invites applications and nominations for the position of Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
The Search Committee
The committee represents a cross-section of UWSP faculty, staff and students.
View the official position announcement.
View the official position description.
Visit the Equity & Affirmative Action website.
- Michael Williams, English Department (Committee Chair)
- Kassie J. Baron, Student
- Kristin Floress, Human Dimensions of Natural Resource Management
- Barb Grasamkee, Academic Affairs
- Nicole E. Halopka, Student
- Maysee Yang Herr, School of Education
- Laura Ketchum-Ciftci, University Centers
- Tim Krause, Computing and New Media Technologies
- Tyler Marchant, Theatre and Dance
- Cindy Marczak, Administrative Assistant to Provost Search and Screen Committee, Business Affairs
- Nerissa Nelson, University Library
- Christine Thomas, College of Natural Resources