, Mathematics Education, Illinois State UniversityM.S.
, Mathematics, Illinois State UniversityB.S.
, Mathematics, Cagayan De Oro CollegeB.S.
, Mechanical Engineering, Mindanao State University
Mathematics Education. My research interest is focused on the subject-matter knowledge and confidence of prospective teachers.
Courses Taught Previously
- Linear algebra
- Finite mathematics
- Dimensions of Numerical Reasoning
- Structure of Number Systems II
- Business Mathematics
- Resource Speaker, "One-Day Seminar-Workshop on Solving Math and Science Problems Using Various Forms of Representation" on July 14, 2008 at Trento National High School, Trento Agusan del Sur, Philippines. Participants were practicing high school mathematics and science teachers.
- Resource Speaker, "Teachers' Beliefs and Teaching Strategies" Seminar on July 22, 2008 at Cagayan de Oro College - PHINMA Education Network, Carmen 9000 Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. Participants were prospective elementary and secondary school teachers.
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (PSME)