, Pure and Applied Mathematics, Washington State UniversityB.S.
, Chemical Engineering, Unviersity of Wisconsin - MadisonCurriculum Vitae (PDF)
- Andrew J. Felt and George Kung, Math Fun for Suzuki Families: Inject fun (and math skills) into your practice, Part 1 (for ages 3-5) and Part 2 (for ages 5-7), Suzuki Association of the Americas, 2011.
- Andrew J. Felt, Ryan J. Koelemay and Alexander Richter, "Using flexible busing to meet average class size targets," Planning & Changing, 39, Fall/Winter 2008.
- A. J. Felt and Linda Lesniak, "Can you build a geodesic dome?" chapter in Resources for Teaching Discrete Mathematics, editor Brian Hopkins, Mathematics Association of America Notes Series, 2009.
- K. A. Ariyawansa, C. Cacho and A. J. Felt, "A Family of Stochastic Programming Test Problems Based on a Model for Tactical Manpower Planning," Journal of Mathematical Modeling and Algorithms, 4 (4), December 2005, pp. 369-390.
- K. A. Ariyawansa and A. J. Felt, "On a collection of test problems for stochastic programming," INFORMS Journal on Computing, 16 (3), Summer 2004, pp. 291-299.
- A. J. Felt, "Code Breaking in the Classroom: Using Math and Having Fun," ENC Focus, 12 (25) (2004).
- A. J. Felt, "Stochastic linear model predictive control using nested decomposition," Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Denver, CO, 4 (2003), pp. 3602-3607.
Honors and Awards
||UWSP Student Employer of the Year for work with the Center for Athletic Scheduling|
||Honorary inductee, Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society|
||Keynote speaker, UWSP Phi Eta Sigma initiation ceremony|
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Mathematical Programming Society (MPS)