Distance Education Services for Students
Our goal is to provide the same library services and resources to distance education students as we offer to students on campus.
Books & Other Physical Items
- Use Search@UW to find resources in our library or to request items from across the UW System. Be sure to login for complete results and functionality.
- Use the facets to limit your search to e-books licensed by UWSP.
- Request delivery of items in our collection by using Interlibrary Loan, or by emailing Terri Muraski. Be sure to indicate that you are a distance education student and let us know where you would like the items delivered (your home or a nearby library).
- Many journal articles are available online. Begin your search for articles by using Search@UW. Then, if necessary, expand your search to a more specialized database using the Find Databases list.
- Search for a title in Search@UW to to check for online access (use the View It link) or print holdings (use the Get It link) for a specific journal title. Contact Terri Muraski or use the LARS link to have a print article scanned and emailed to you.
For more information, consult our Guide to Distance Education Library Resources.
Many online resources will require a login from off-campus. If you have questions concerning your UWSP network account, consult the Help Desk (715-346-HELP).
For assistance with your research needs, contact a Reference Librarian by telephone, email, or chat.