Distance Education Services
Our goal is to provide the same library services and resources to distance education students as we offer to students on campus.
Books & Other Physical Items
- Use the library catalog to search for books at UWSP, or the Search Other Library Catalogs link to search across the UW System.
- Use the Limit pull-down to search for e-books.
- Request delivery of items in our collection by using Interlibrary Loan, or by emailing Terri Muraski. Be sure to indicate that you are a distance education student and let us know where you would like the items delivered (your home or a nearby library).
- Many journal articles are available online. Use the "Articles" search box and then, if necessary, expand your search to a more specialized database using the Find Databases list.
- Consult the Journals A-Z list to check for online or print access to a specific journal title either online or in print.
For more information, consult our Guide to Distance Education Library Resources.
Many online resources will require a login from off-campus. If you have questions concerning your UWSP network account, consult the Help Desk (715-346-HELP).
For assistance with your research needs, contact a Reference Librarian by telephone, email, or chat.