Computers & Equipment
Main Floor (1st Floor)
- Reference Room Computers
- The Reference Room has 28 computers (PCs) available to students for research purposes, and is open during Library hours. These computers have a special Library Lab load (not the same software packages as the Standard Campus Load).
- Duplex printing is available for students in the Reference Room area. For more information about printing costs, account balances, and requesting a printing credit, click here.
- Computer Lab (Room 110)
For computer lab hours and assistance, please click here.
- 2nd Floor: The Periodicals area has 8 computers.
- 3rd Floor: The Instructional Materials Center (IMC) has 16 computers plus a computer lab with 24 computers.
- 4th Floor: There are computers available in the group study rooms.
- 5th Floor: There are 12 Macs for use near the Archives room.
- 6th Floor: Government Documents has 5 computers, 3 of which have dual monitors.
Wireless access is available in the Library and other locations on campus. To set up your wireless connection for access to campus computing, click here.
Laptops Available for Checkout
The Library offers laptops for 3-day loan periods for all UWSP Students. Click here for guidelines and procedures for checking out laptops.
Kiosks are campus computers on which you can check your email or surf the Internet only, and are now available in the Library. Click here for more information about kiosks on campus.
Copy Machines & Scanners
Copies are 10 cents a page, and the machines will accept both bills and coins. Scanning to email is free. Copiers are available on the following floors of the Library:
- 1st Floor — Reference Room:
- 2nd Floor — Periodicals:
- 2 copiers (1 only accepts PointCard) — $.10/page
- 1 scanner
- 1 microfilm scanner - $.10/page
- 3rd Floor — IMC:
Don't forget — If you need help with a research question, Ask Us!