The Access Services desk provides information and assistance for students, faculty, and staff as well as community members. The Access Services desk is located on the first floor of the University Library.
Our services include:
- Check-out and return of library materials
- Renewing items, in-person or by phone
- Hours and general information about the library
- Group Study and Practice Presentation room reservations
- Laptop checkout for students
- Delivery service for faculty and staff
- Proxy patrons for faculty
- Pickup of Interlibrary Loan and Universal Borrowing items
- Locating lost/missing library items
- Payment of overdue fines and fees
- Suggested titles for the library to purchase
- Lost and found
Checkout Periods & Fines and Fees are available online.
The Access Services desk is staffed all hours that the building is open.
For more information please contact us at: (715) 346-2540, or email firstname.lastname@example.org