Setup Outlook 2010 for Multiple Profiles
- Click Start, Control Panel. In Control Panel click Mail (32-bit)
- On the Mail Setup screen choose Show Profiles...
- Click the radio button for "Prompt for a profile to be used", then click Add.
- Type in the name of the new profile and click OK.
- Click the radio button for "Manually configure server settings or additional server types", click Next.
- Choose the option for "Microsoft Exchange or compatible service", click Next.
- For the Server Settings change the following information:
- Server: outlook.uwsp.edu
- User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Next. You will be prompted to log on. Choose Logon with another account, and logon with your UWSP credentials.
- Click Finish.
- Open Outlook. You will be prompted to choose the profile you would like to open. Choose the profile you want to use.
- Logon to Outlook with your UWSP username and password.