Setup Outlook 2007 for Multiple Profiles On Campus
- From the Start Menu, choose Control Panel
- In the Classic View, select Mail
- Select Show Profiles...
- Select Add..., and give your Mail Profile a name, click OK
- Make sure Prompt for a profile to be used is selected
- With the new profile selected, choose Properties
- Select E-mail Accounts...
- Click Change...
- For the Microsoft Exchange server, type outlook.uwsp.edu
OPTIONAL: Select Use Cached Exchange Mode
- For the User Name, type the alias of the mailbox (ex. ittraining, postmaster)
- Click Next, Finished, Close, Close, OK
- Open Outlook, and choose the profile you would like to see
Note: Whichever profile is shown in the Always use this profile box will be the profile that will be displayed as the default choice when you start Outlook. If you have Prompt for a profile to be used selected, Outlook will still pause and allow you to choose a different profile then the default one. If you want to switch the default profile, select Always use this profile, use the drop-down arrows at the end of the box and choose the desired profile, then reselect Prompt for a profile to be used.