Lynda.com will be upgrading web servers, and will be
unavailable from 1:00am until 2:00am on Sept 19th, 2014.
Lynda.com is Video Training, on demand, for students, faculty, and staff.
Active students, faculty and staff have free access to more that 1,400 training videos on a broad range of subjects, including business skills, photography, design, music and video, home computing, animation, and web design and development. New Courses are added every week.
Log into Lynda.com
Alternatively, you can:
- Visit www.lynda.com. Choose the "log in" button at the top left corner.
- The login box is split into 2 sides. On the right side, enter "uwsp.edu". Click the "GO" button. You will be taken to the UWSP Login Page.
- Enter your campus email address in the "username" field, and your password in the "password" field.
- Select the continue button. You will be logged into lynda.com.
- (download illustrated instructions here)
general questions about Lynda.com to the Help Desk