Teaching & Learning Resource Network
UWSP's Teaching & Learning Resource Network (TLRN) is a resource for faculty interested in teaching and learning with technology.
The TLRN provides one-on-one faculty support and consultation, and small group workshops. The TLRN also partners with UWSP's Center for Academic Excellence to offer a summer curricular redesign program for faculty wishing to move their face-to-face courses online.
Why visit the TLRN?
- Consultations to get your courses up and running in UWSP's Course Management System, Desire2 Learn (D2L). D2L can save you time and enhance student instruction in both the face-to-face and online environments.
- Redesign strategies and tips for transitioning an existing face-to-face course to a blended or totally online environment.
- Explore and integrate educational technologies into face-to-face or online courses.
- Home of Test Scoring Services (including assistance in importing student scores into D2L's Gradebook).
- Faculty support and training for Student Response Systems (Clickers) to promote student engagement in the classroom. Learn more about clickers at UWSP.
009 Learning Resource Center (LRC)
Main Office Phone: 715-346-3047
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm