Michael E. Ritter
Professor of Geography
Ph.D., Indiana University, 1986
Physical geography; climatology; distance education.
Hypermedia and internet applications for geographic education and research. For more about research visit:
- Ritter, M. 2012. Barriers to Teaching Introductory Physical
Geography Online. Review of International Geographical Education Online
Vol. 2, No. 1, 61-77.
- Ritter, M. (Forthcoming) The Physical Environment: An Introduction to Physical Geography 450p. Prentice Hall.
- Ritter, M. 2009 Finding Geography on Twitter. Perspectives. National Council for Geographic Education. October, p.9
- Lemke, K., Ritter, M., Heywood, N. 2008 Lab Manual for Physical Geography. McGraw-Hill.
- Ritter, M., Aubert , J. , Birkeland , G. 2008 Student Learning Center for Christopherson, Geosystems 7/e. Prentice Hall.
- Byrand, K. & M. Ritter 2008 Companion Web site for McKnight
& Hess Physical Geography: A Landscape Appreciation. Prentice Hall.