Eugene W. Martin
Ph.C., University of Washington, 2002
Geographic information science; modeling, data quality and reuse, knowledge development.
GIS implementation and organizational
development, natural resources management, sustainability, public
participation, and society/technology interactions.
- Martin, E. W. 2010. Knowledge production geographic information
systems and restoration of the Puget Sound, University of Washington
Department of Geography.
- Martin, E. W., C. Davis, and T. Schaub. 2002. Pavement. Durning, A.
T. & Northwest Environment Watch (Eds.), This Place on Earth 2002:
Measuring What Matters (pp. 23-33). Seattle: Northwest Environment Watch
- Martin, E. W., D. Munro, and R. Weeks. 2002. Images to Information
Workshop: Remotely Sensed Data for GIS Applications. Workshop schedule
and materials. March 8-9 and March 29-30, 2002, Seattle, WA. University
of Washington Educational Outreach.
- Martin, E. W., 2000. Actor-networks and implementation: examples
from conservation GIS in Ecuador. International Journal of Geographic
Information Science, 14, 715-738.
- Member of the Association of American Geographers, Society for
Conservation GIS Society for Social Studies of Science, and Urban and
Regional Information Systems Association.
- International Journal of Geographic Information Science peer reviewer, 2009 – present.