Instructions to Authors
- When preparing the final draft of the paper use Times New Roman
- First order headings in all capitals, bold, and centered.
- Second order in bold.
- Third order in italics. There should be no need for fourth order
- Put a space before each heading only.
- Use the Chicago Manual of Style or the Turabian abridgement as
your style guide.
- Double-space throughout.
- Endnotes should be used instead of footnotes.
Each paper will be reviewed by two content expert reviewers.
Decisions on publication are solely at the discretion of the
editors: Mike Demchik, Rob Harper, and Holly Petrillo.