The University Personnel Development Committee (UPDC) has the responsibility to develop the policies and formulate the criteria necessary to maintain a viable program for the development of university personnel.
The UPDC has the authority to recommend to the Common Council policies pertaining to such matters as the following:
- UW System and UW-Stevens Point grants including research, personnel development grants, and undergraduate teaching improvement grants.
- Personnel retraining and renewal policies as funded through grants.
- Coordination of all system and local development programs.
- Be authorized, whenever appropriate, shift applications amoung the appropriate funding comonents in order to ensure the maximum benefits from available sources.
- Make recommentations to the chancellor and provost on matters including funding to be made available for support of the development of unviersity personnel, proposals which are to be funded by state or non-state funds, and the transfer of unallocated funds budgeted from one component to another, as the need arises.
2014-2015 UPDC membership and meeting schedule