Enrollment Management Plan 2013-2018 DRAFT Only
The Enrollment Management plan for the University of
Wisconsin – Stevens Point covers a five year period 2013 through 2018. The plan is written and intended to be a
flexible document that responds to the constantly changing environmental
factors that influence institutional enrollment.
In order to effectively guide those changes the Enrollment
Management Committee was formed as a cross-functional leadership team from various
departments of the University to assist with developing the vision of
enrollment management. The Enrollment
Management Plan will be reviewed annually by the Enrollment Management
Committee along with a report summarizing the progress of goals outlined in the
The plan will be implemented in a collaborative manner
working across units and departments as needed to achieve the overall goals and
The key operational methodologies that will drive the
implementation of the Enrollment Management Plan are:
- Utilization of a continuous quality improvement model.
- Development of efficient operational processes and services.
- Standardization of business processes and systems whenever possible.
- Assessment of organizational outcomes as essential to improvement efforts.
- Departmental metrics that measure the effectiveness of processes/projects.
- Construction of guiding coalitions (cross-functional teams) from across the University to support major initiatives within the plan is critical to ensuring collaborative, well-developed and efficient processes.
- Operational improvements and solid business practices will define the appropriate use of technology for the University.